Dr Rosy Daniel is the Founder of the British College of Integrative Medicine and Programme Leader for this Health-e-Learning Platform. She works as a holistic doctor, teacher, Health Creation Consultant in workplace wellness, and she also shares her experience in new paradigm models for proactive health creation as a broadcaster, speaker, and author. In her Bath clinic she guides individuals in the regeneration of positive health for those with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression, overweight, arthritis and stress-related illness.
Trained medically in Cardiff (1977-1983) and achieving a First Class Physiology degree (1980), she then trained as a General Practitioner in Bristol (1986-1989). From 1990-1999 she was doctor then Medical Director of the Bristol Cancer Help Centre (now Penny Brohn Cancer Care), winning the Patronage of His Royal Highness the Price of Wales in 1997. She has authored seven books on the holistic approach to cancer.
After leaving the Bristol Cancer Help Centre she set up Health Creation, offering motivational health coaching and consultancy for individuals and in the workplace. In 2009 the five Health Creation training modules were incorporated into the Professional Masters Programme Mentoring and Coaching Award at Bath Spa University. In 2007 Dr Daniel Co-Founded the Health and Wellbeing Trust charity through which she co-founded the British College of Integrated Medicine (BCIM) to train doctors and nurses in Integrative Medicine.
Its first course, the Postgraduate Diploma in the Study of Integrated Medicine commenced in September 2009, validated by the University of Buckingham with the academic leadership of Professor Sikora. BCIM presented its first graduates to HRH the Prince of Wales in 2012.
Health Coaching and Mentorship
The Life Energy Model of Health Creation Coaching, Mentorship and Workplace Health
Life Energy Management Approach to Health Creation Mentorship
Discover the Life Energy Management Approach to Health Creation Mentorship
- To introduce the Life Energy model of Health Creation Coaching, Mentorship and Consultancy
- To learn about the 12 Health Creation Principles
- To explore the Picture of Health Assessment Tool
- To embark upon your own positive health journey, starting with a Picture of Health to map your current level of health and wellbeing.
- To observe a Health Creation Mentor session
- To study the applications and outcomes of this approach with individuals and organisations
- To understand the training opportunities in health and wellbeing theory and evidence, Mentorship with individuals and Consultancy for organisations.
International College of Regenerative Health
Module 1 - Health Creation Mentorship Skills Training
Health Creation Mentors learn to:
- Inspire and motivate positive healthy change in body, mind, spirit and environment
- Catalyse measurable gains in health, vitality and wellbeing
- Guide tailor-made self-help programmes for the ill and their carers, especially for those with cancer and those close to them
- Guide those wishing to prevent illness to enjoy whole-hearted high energy living
- Enable people to become true to themselves with meaning and purpose in living
- Help prevent and reverse lifestyle illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, obesity, depression, anxiety, arthritis, digestive problems and fatigue
- Tackle and prevent burnout in teachers, healthcare professionals and business people
- Raise the performance of leaders and their teams Click here for the pdf
Healthcare professionals, counsellors, therapists, healers and people with personal experience of illness
Level 6 or 7
Prior Learning Requirement
Understanding of the holistic approach to health
Four Weekend attendance, Home Study Programme and probationary period
Certificate in Health Creation Mentorship
Health Creation and International College of Regenerative Health
Module 2 - Online Principles and Evidence for Health and Wellbeing
To study the principles and evidence for the role in health and wellbeing of:
- Healthy nutrition and nutritional supplementation
- Exercise, rest and relaxation
- Detoxification from excessive dietary fat and sugar, drugs, cigarettes and alcohol
- Stress reduction and developing peace of mind
- Mind-body approaches
- Improvement of relationships and communication
- Development of emotional maturity and self-expression
- Development of personal authenticity, fulfilment, meaning and purpose
- Having high levels of energy and vitality
- Development of spiritual resources and a sustaining inner life
- Living and working in a positive personal environment
- Belonging within community, work and social networks
- Having an active relationship with nature
- Evidence based self-help approaches
- Psycho-spiritual support
- Lifestyle programmes and epigenetics
Everyone wishing to gain a thorough understanding of the theory and evidence for the holistic approach to health and wellbeing
Certificate in Health and Wellbeing
Experience for yourself the benefits of working with a Health Creation Mentor
Your Mentor will provide the guidance, motivation and support, working with you over six months through the Health Creation Programme of Dr Rosy Daniel to:
- Identify your current state, issues and needs
- Create and achieve goals to revive your health, vitality and happiness
- Identify and move towards the lifestyle that will bring you fully alive, doing the things that you love
- Break through old habits, wounds and resistance which are keeping you stuck in your old ways
To begin, get your Health Creation Programme and engage a Mentor, call the Health Creation Helpline on 01225 745737 or go to www.healthcreation.co.uk and into the Personal section of the website shop.
IM Approaches by Illness, gender and age
The Integrative Healthcare Approach to Cancer
Introducing the Integrative Healthcare Approach to Cancer
Discovering the Integrative Healthcare Approach to Cancer
- Map the phases of the illness and wellness journeys
- Share people with cancer’s experience of working with the holistic integrative approach
- Explore the 7 levels of self-help, therapy and self-monitoring that are used alongside orthodox medicine
- Understand the range of natural treatments for cancer
- Study the evidence for the integrative approach to cancer care
- Compare models of integrative cancer care
- Look at ways of getting started personally and professionally
General and professional
International College of Regenerative Health
Dr Daniel does not offer a training in the Integrative Approach to Cancer. She directs those wishing to practice the Integrative Approach to Cancer towards:
- Penny Brohn UK Charity (self-help centre where Dr Daniel trained)
- The Cancer Directory by Dr Rosy Daniel (book from Amazon)
- The Cancer Lifeline Kit by Dr Rosy Daniel (self-help kit from Health Creation)
To see Dr. Daniel for an Integrative Medicine Consultation
- To book visit www.drrosydaniel.org where you will find a button for How I Work and another for Make a Booking.
- Fees – Dr Daniel charges £190 for a one-hour Consultation and Follow up Report. Then pro rata for 60, 30 and 15 minute Follow up sessions.
- Queries – Please email Dr Daniel’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to our services
Our e-Learning platform will enable you to find an exciting range of teachers and courses to inform your healthcare choices and meet your continuing professional development requirements.Find out more
Our e-Information platform will enable you keep in touch with the latest news, science and developments within holistic healthcare.Find out more
Our Learning Community will connect you with like-minded people practising, studying and seeking natural healthcare approaches, for your mutual support, dialogue and collaboration.Find out more
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for harp player Sue Caden
Sue Caden is a wonderful harp player, but was slowly losing her hearing. The Health and Wellbeing trust offered to help fundraise for Sue to buy her some state-of-the-art hearing aids.Read more
Can you run a campaign for us?
We are thrilled to receive donations from our proactive supporters through community events and would love to hear from you if you feel inspired to help us. Do you have a bright idea we can support you with?Contact us
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for the passing of our friend Ali Jennings
On June 11th 2018 a group of Ali’s friend run in the Nailsea Charity run in Ali’s memory in aid of our charity which Ali served and supported passionately.Read more
Donate and help us grow
Please support our vital work to improve the nation's health through the teaching of affordable, effective, and sustainable healthcare solutions to healthcare professionals.
Never has our work been so critically important - with the NHS almost at breaking point and increasing cases of lifestyle illnesses we need to act now!
HWT is a registered charity - all donations fund our core team, enabling us to engage the best teachers, build our courses and populate our online platform with news and research pieces to help increase peoples' understanding of this important information.
We are a very lean, green team – with no office to run, we just focus on our mission!