Jeremy Colledge has been a student of Traditional Chinese Medicine and culture for over thirty years, and has been teaching Qigong for over twenty years.
He trained with Master Lam, Grand Master Chen Xiao Wang, at The International Institute of Medical Qigong, and more recently with many teachers from Dr Pang Ming’s famous Medicineless Hospital.
Jeremy is a qualified and insured therapist, who uses the Five elements system daily as a diagnostic system, but also as a guide for life.
The Five Element Approach to Qigong
Introducing the Five Element Approach to Qigong
- Watch Jeremy's Introducing film
Discovering the Five Element Approach to Qigong
The learning aims for this course are to:
- Give an overview of the Five Element approach to Qigong
- Explain the concept of Yin versus Yang
- Experience Qigong exercises
- Focus on the Five Element approach to the Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs and Kidneys
- Learn Yang organ exercises
- Understand the importance of closing down processes
- Study how to apply the Five Element approach in diagnostics
- Become aware of the training and self-development pathways available in Qigong and Five Element healing
General Public and Healthcare Practitioners
The Health and Wellbeing Trust
Three Monkeys Qigong Teacher Training
The learning aims for this course, taught through a series of six weekends and two five-day retreats, are to:
- Explore basic philosophy and practice of Qigong
- Study Gross Qi and Refined Qi
- Understand Five Element Theory
- Explore Entirety Theory
- Understand the concept of Three Treasures
- Study the Practice of Teaching
- Master the Art of Teaching
- Develop personally through the Mentoring Process
General Public who have completed pre-training requirements
Discovering the Five Element Approach to Qigong Course
Three Monkeys Qigong and The International College of Regenerative Health
For further information
Email: email@example.com - Telephone: 07808738520
Weekly Qigong Practice
- To book a class with Jeremy Colledge click the link below - Price: £12 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Location: The Dojo, Bath. UK - Book Here
One to One Sessions
- Jeremy offers Medical Qigong sessions using energy techniques to diagnosis and re-balance your system, along with personalised diet, meditation and exercise programmes. - Price: £75 per hour - Email: email@example.com - Book Here
- Jeremy is co-founder of the School of Zhineng Qigong and runs retreats of one day, weekend and five days - Price: Approximately £120 per day - To book contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - Further Information
Introduction to our services
Our e-Learning platform will enable you to find an exciting range of teachers and courses to inform your healthcare choices and meet your continuing professional development requirements.Find out more
Our e-Information platform will enable you keep in touch with the latest news, science and developments within holistic healthcare.Find out more
Our Learning Community will connect you with like-minded people practising, studying and seeking natural healthcare approaches, for your mutual support, dialogue and collaboration.Find out more
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for harp player Sue Caden
Sue Caden is a wonderful harp player, but was slowly losing her hearing. The Health and Wellbeing trust offered to help fundraise for Sue to buy her some state-of-the-art hearing aids.Read more
Can you run a campaign for us?
We are thrilled to receive donations from our proactive supporters through community events and would love to hear from you if you feel inspired to help us. Do you have a bright idea we can support you with?Contact us
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for the passing of our friend Ali Jennings
On June 11th 2018 a group of Ali’s friend run in the Nailsea Charity run in Ali’s memory in aid of our charity which Ali served and supported passionately.Read more
Donate and help us grow
Please support our vital work to improve the nation's health through the teaching of affordable, effective, and sustainable healthcare solutions to healthcare professionals.
Never has our work been so critically important - with the NHS almost at breaking point and increasing cases of lifestyle illnesses we need to act now!
HWT is a registered charity - all donations fund our core team, enabling us to engage the best teachers, build our courses and populate our online platform with news and research pieces to help increase peoples' understanding of this important information.
We are a very lean, green team – with no office to run, we just focus on our mission!