Chef Elouise Daniel graduated with Distinction and the ´Student of The Year Award’ from London’s prestigious Leith´s School of Food and Wine in 2017. After gaining experience in the application of fine culinary techniques and beautiful food styling in the private chef world, she has specialised in the study of cooking for health and producing delicious meals with seasonal, sustainable ingredients and delicious fish, meat and plant-based recipes. She now brings her passion for authentic world flavours and cookery styles to the creation of recipes to support each of the 12 steps of the Health Creation Food Programme. With ingenuity, sensitivity and a deep respect for fresh, healthy ingredients her recipes deliver optimum nutrition and rich variety of styles to suit a range of individual palettes.
Dr. Rosy Daniel BSc MBBCh
Rosy works as an Integrative Health Consultant, Author, Broadcaster and health activist. In a career of 35 years, healthy nutrition has always been at the heart of her health programmes and preventive healthcare strategies. She now wishes to offer all that she has learned to help prevent the pandemic of lifestyle illnesses which are ruining lives and overwhelming health services caused mainly by unhealthy eating habits. Within the Health Creation Food Programme she has created a 12-week programme designed to help us change our eating habits step by step until these new habits become established and sustainable as our ‘new normal’. Each week she explains the theory and evidence behind each step on this journey, reducing health risks and raising health and vitality week by week. The combination of her extensive health knowledge with Elouise’s delicious recipes will make this journey easy, informative, exciting and profoundly valuable now and for the long term.
The Health Creation Food Programme
Introducing The Health Creation Food Programme
- Watch the Introducing film.
Discovering The Health Creation Food Programme
The learning aims for this course are to:
- Provide a structured 12-week healthy eating programme to guide people step by step to adopting a nutritious diet which will enhance health and wellbeing whilst reducing health risks of diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, inflammatory conditions, cancer and overweight
- Introduce each week a healthy eating challenge along with the medical and nutritional basis for this healthy eating principle
- Present delicious weekly recipes to inspire engagement with the weekly food challenge
- Establish the principles of eating food which is local, seasonal, fresh and sustainable
- Explore ways to maintain a healthy diet when eating out and entertaining
- Provide a weekly exercise challenge to help people to find the easiest and most enjoyable way for them to adopt a daily exercise programme long term
- Provide links to supportive cookery and integrative medical help to ensure that emotional, practical and medical help is available to tailor the programme to individual needs and make it achievable and sustainable
Health Care Professionals, Nutitionists, Therapists, Self-Help Teachers and the General Public
The Health and Wellbeing Trust
Module 1 - Health Creation Mentorship Skills Training
Learning Aims - Mentors learn to support people through healthy changes for body, mind, spirit and environment. To enquire or enrol for the Mentor Training, please contact email@example.com.
Health Creation Mentors learn to:
- Guide successful engagement with the Health Creation Food Programme
- Inspire and motivate positive healthy change in body, mind, spirit and environment
- Catalyse measurable gains in health, vitality and wellbeing
- Guide tailor-made self-help programmes for the ill and their carers, especially for those with cancer and those close to them
- Guide those wishing to prevent illness to enjoy whole-hearted high energy living
- Enable people to become true to themselves with meaning and purpose in living
- Help prevent and reverse lifestyle illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, obesity, depression, anxiety, arthritis, digestive problems and fatigue
- Tackle and prevent burnout in teachers, healthcare professionals and business people
- Raise the performance of leaders and their teams
- To enquire or enrol for the Mentor Training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need cookery support or medical advice to make this programme work for you?
- To consult with Chef Elouise Daniel for cookery guidance contact email@example.com
- To consult with Dr Rosy Daniel for an Integrative Medical Consultation and digestive system testing go to www.drrosydaniel.org where there are buttons for ‘How I Work’ and ‘Make a Booking’
- Queries for Rosy – Please email Dr Daniel’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to our services
Our e-Learning platform will enable you to find an exciting range of teachers and courses to inform your healthcare choices and meet your continuing professional development requirements.Find out more
Our e-Information platform will enable you keep in touch with the latest news, science and developments within holistic healthcare.Find out more
Our Learning Community will connect you with like-minded people practising, studying and seeking natural healthcare approaches, for your mutual support, dialogue and collaboration.Find out more
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for harp player Sue Caden
Sue Caden is a wonderful harp player, but was slowly losing her hearing. The Health and Wellbeing trust offered to help fundraise for Sue to buy her some state-of-the-art hearing aids.Read more
Can you run a campaign for us?
We are thrilled to receive donations from our proactive supporters through community events and would love to hear from you if you feel inspired to help us. Do you have a bright idea we can support you with?Contact us
Posted: 13th August 2018
Fundraising for the passing of our friend Ali Jennings
On June 11th 2018 a group of Ali’s friend run in the Nailsea Charity run in Ali’s memory in aid of our charity which Ali served and supported passionately.Read more
Donate and help us grow
Please support our vital work to improve the nation's health through the teaching of affordable, effective, and sustainable healthcare solutions to healthcare professionals.
Never has our work been so critically important - with the NHS almost at breaking point and increasing cases of lifestyle illnesses we need to act now!
HWT is a registered charity - all donations fund our core team, enabling us to engage the best teachers, build our courses and populate our online platform with news and research pieces to help increase peoples' understanding of this important information.
We are a very lean, green team – with no office to run, we just focus on our mission!